So, my alternatives at the moment are ... finishing some 3D modeling projects, a bit of geneology research, washing some clothes, and harassing the cat. Oh, and updating the web site I maintain for a local girl's soccer club.
My geneology pursuits are for the "Oleszkiewicz/Oleszkowicz" and "Riggs" families. I've also done a bit on "Lippincott" which is my brother-in-law's family. I've contributed a bit to "The Oleszkiewicz Project" as well.
I just returned from the university to fill out an incomplete grade contract with my instructor. Because I can't unpack anything or find my project supplies, plus being restricted as to my activities, I now have until the end of November 2005 to finish my six projects, two article summaries, and project journal.
Current class projects (may change as needed):
- Woven scarves out of Wool-Ease, these will be done on my floor loom and have already been started
- Woven pillow tops woven on my new table loom then made into pillows
- Weave-It Girl's Purse, needs to be lined
- Needlework project - Ukrainian Easter Egg design
- Crocheted project of some sort, choices include:
- Evening wrap with beads crocheted in periodically
- Baby blanket
Woven Shawl made on a triangle loom if I can get my BIL to make the loom for me (he did such a great job on my warping board)