Thursday, January 17, 2008

Of all things to happen ...

The Wool-Ease yarn I bought is the wrong kind! I needed the Chunky and they only had the Thick & Quick which I didn't realize until I got it home and started working with it. (sigh) Well, I know I can find some project to use it for ... maybe a dog sweater for Kaylee since we have to keep her fur short and Shih Tzus don't have a lot of body fat to keep them warm when outside. Kaylee loves to roll around on the beds and her fur gets so matted that the groomer has to almost shave her. Keeping her fur short helps some with that although she looks so cute with the long fur!



Anyway, I went to Jo-Anns after work yesterday and while they had the Chunky yarn, they did not have it in Grass, so I got two skeins each of Spice and Bluebell. So, instead of having a green wrap, I'll have a multi-colored one with three color rectangles.

The Homespun wrap I'm working on has also evolved. I decided to go ahead and use up the Homespun Baroque yarn in addition to the Nouveau yarn and will be alternating between the two colors. Since the Baroque is a purplish color, I'll probably give it to my sister Jessica after I'm done. It does get cold in the apartment even with the heat going and it will make a warm wrap for her.

Shorah Y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where do you find the time to do all this stuff! Dar?

David

Darlisa said...

There's a thing called "sleep" that doesn't happen often around here ...

-dar